Inside Sales Leader:
Our Inside Sales Leader will provide friendly and professional customer service, sales, and technical support to our customers.
Candidates with past experience in B2B industrial sales are highly preferred. This is an exciting opportunity with room to grow.
We are looking for a passionate, ethical, outgoing, and experienced sales leader ready to take on new challenges, helping us to grow while being a strong advocate for our customers.
Manage customer accounts and sell TECA products B2B by answering customer inquiries, processing orders and soliciting prospective orders in a fast paced, multi-tasking team environment.
- Maintain responsibility for all stages of the sales cycle
- Respond to customers’ product inquiries
- Select and specify a variety of products
- Respond to RFQs and document regular follow-up efforts
- Prepare customer purchase orders for processing, including rigorous contract review
- Maintain responsibility for established and new customer accounts
- Make outbound calls to prospects, maximize sales opportunities for inactive, new, and existing accounts
- Document timely follow-up on prospective sales and new customers via phone and email as appropriate
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding sales quota by growing accounts and hunting for new customers
- Assist the marketing department as needed with outreach/new account development
- Be familiar with all open orders and any associated issues
- Achieve and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service
- Demonstrate problem solving skills, proactive attention to detail, good judgment, product knowledge, and develop friendly but professional relationships with customers.
- Demonstrate highest levels of ethics and confidentiality
- Communicate effectively, cooperate and participate positively as a team member.
- Work closely with the engineering department on custom product requests.
- Maintain responsibility for customer returns
- Troubleshoot with customer to determine whether return is necessary.
- Maintain return material authorization (RMA) documents.
- Communicate with customer including sending repair quotes
- Prepare orders of repair for processing as needed
- Bachelors degree at minimum; preferably in electrical or mechanical engineering, science, or business\
- 3 years sales experience minimum, B2B experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Some technical aptitude with ability to learn quickly
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and analyze needs
- Detail & process oriented
- Demonstrated, strong writing skills
- Strong references
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background check. EOE. Base salary + commission
Please apply by email only.