Current Job Listing:
TECA Corporation in Chicago is a small manufacturing company, selling factory-direct a wide range of thermoelectric cooling products: www.thermoelectric.com Thermoelectric products serve in dozens of industries, supporting cooling processes in industrial, military, and laboratory environments.
Administrative Sales Assistant:
Our Administrative Sales Assistant will support the Inside Sales Lead and provide friendly and professional customer service to our customers. Our Administrative Sales Assistant will work closely with our Inside Sales Lead and our Accounting Manager to:
- Maintain responsibility for pre-sales activities from quotation to receiving of purchase order. This includes preparing quotation documentation, follow up phone calls and emails, preparing internal Sales Order forms in response to customers’ Purchase Orders
- Represent TECA in front line activities including answering phones, directing calls and helping customers with basic inquiries such as order status, shipping tracking numbers, etc.
- Assist with repair requests from customers and related internal documentation
- As needed, the Administrative Sales Assistant will be trained on creating shipping documentation, order invoices, filing, and other basic Accounts Receivable activities as they relate to customer service. This role is an entry-level position and is a great opportunity to learn inside sales. Our team is friendly and supportive with room to grow.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Work experience, particularly in sales and/or administrative duties
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Computer proficiency
- BCBS Health Insurance plan
- Dental, Life, STD, and LTD insurance plans
- 10 paid holidays and additional paid vacation/personal days
Candidate must be able to pass a pre-employment background check. EOE.
Please apply by email only.